76723Follow up for John D - Sierra Designs Lightning tent Owner Review

    Nov 7, 2008
      ROGER - BP - John Dougherty(1) - Sierra Designs Lightning tent –
      Posted Oct 13(msg#76571), Taken Oct 20, Edit Oct 21(76629), Follow
      up sent Nov 7

      Hi John,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org
      I noticed you have not responded to the latest edit for the above
      Owner's Review which was posted by Roger back on October 21st.
      Please refer to message number 76629 at

      We are here to help so please don't hesitate to ask if there is
      something we can assist you with so you can complete your Owner

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can
      inform your editor and update the queue.

      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Edit Administration Manager