75616Re: Attn: Richard Bailey

    Apr 18, 2008
      Hi Richard,

      All coorespondance takes place on the yahoo group. If you know the
      date you sent your OR to the group that would be the best place to
      begin. The message number is listed in the upper right corner of
      the message.

      If you can't find it then I would suggest resending it to the
      group. I will take a look and if it meets all the initial
      requirements we have spelled out in the "How to Become a Tester"
      guide on the main BGT website -

      It will be added to the edit queue and you will see a message to
      that effect posted on the list. You will need to monitor the list
      for this message and subsequent messages from your editor when the
      OR is picked up.

      Hope that clears things up. If not, you may want to look into our
      mentoring program. This involves having a seasoned BGT tester take
      you under their wing and help you learn the ropes. Email mentor
      (at) backpackgeartest.org if you want help.

      Safe hiking,
      Jamie D
      Edit Admin Manager

      > I do not know the message numbers or where to locate this info
      please
      > let me know at my email addy baileyrichard12@... so I can get
      > you this info

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic