75525Attn: Richard Bailey

    Apr 12, 2008
      Hi Richard,

      I don't have either of your reports in the queue. Will you please
      post mesage numbers so I can check and see why they have not been
      added. Sorry about the mix-up here. I may have just missed them.

      Jamie D
      Edit Admin Manager

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "baileyrichard12"
      <baileyrichard12@...> wrote:

      > Leesa
      > I have submitted 2 entries for review the one was declined and I
      have
      > not seen the second one or been told where it stands? I replied to
      > the one that said that it was not good enough when I replied I
      > requested what more information I can provide I have yet to hear
      back
      > on that subject as of yet so I do not currently know where I am at
      in
      > the process
      > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Leesa J" <leesaj@> wrote:

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic