755Introduction

  • bayley3438@aol.com
    Feb 2, 2001
      Hello Jerry & Group,

      I've been reading the posts for a few days (hav'nt posted til now) and am
      interested in testing some of the gear that relates to my geographical area.
      I'm in Arkansas where it gets cold but not sustained, and little ice or snow.
      My family usually hikes / backpacks the Ozark Highlands, Ouachita and Buffalo
      River Trails, and do so on a regular basis. We sometimes travel to adjacents
      states. I'm certainly interested in learning everything about this program as
      well as reading other Tester's reviews.

      Allen
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic