75480Re: Tester Agreement?

  • baileyrichard12
    Apr 7, 2008
      Leesa
      I have submitted 2 entries for review the one was declined and I have
      not seen the second one or been told where it stands? I replied to
      the one that said that it was not good enough when I replied I
      requested what more information I can provide I have yet to hear back
      on that subject as of yet so I do not currently know where I am at in
      the process

      <baileyrichard12@...>