75462Re: [BackpackGearTest] Tester Agreement?

  • Sam Ingarfield
    Apr 4 11:37 PM
      Actually, to add to this, more often than not they don't know where to
      deliver it when you 'just put SC' on the envelope...I've had many
      letters bounce from the united states when i've abreviated the
      state...and usually I've only abreviated the state cause I've copied the
      address from another source and i've got no bloody idea what the
      abreviation expands to!

      Also a suggestion - on the document that specifies this address, add
      'United States' down the bottom, I'm sure many people don't know that
      this group is centred in the US....I had to think twice. We don't want
      any letters ending up in seychelles do we? (SC is the country code for
      seychelles)

      Sam.