75449RE: [BackpackGearTest] Tester Agreement?

  • Andrew Buskov
    Apr 4, 2008
      Hmmm... you forget.. I edit your reports. Maybe I ought to change that red
      ledge edit that I just did... not enough red ink. Don't make me have ot
      borrow Pam's red pen!

      AB

      _____
      Visit Corridor9
      http://www.corridor9.net

      > Hey...hey...hey .....that's enough out of you. You
      > still want gear don't you? You better watch it. hahaha

      > --- Andrew Buskov <rescue@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Oh great... he's getting them! He'll lose them...
      > > you know he will.
      > > Congrats "C". Better you dealing with those apps
      > > than me. ROFL
      > >
      > > AB
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic