75418ATTN editors - OR question

  • S
    Mar 31, 2008
      Hello there,

      I have a mentee working on a review of a Katadyn Hiker Filter. His is actually by PUR, but it's
      the same product, taken over by Katadyn since he got his filter. There are some slight
      differences with this older product (his doesn't have the carbon center), but the parts are
      interchangeable and he uses Katadyn replacement pieces. I'm thinking this review will be a
      go since the product wasn't discontinued, just changed a bit, but wanted to check with you
      before too much work goes into it. Will it be okay to submit?

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic