75119Attn: Joshua Coatsworth - Re: OWNER REVIEW - MSR Pocket Rocket

    Feb 7 11:07 PM
      Welcome to BackpackGearTest. Thank you for your Owner Review, and
      your interest in becoming a tester. Unfortunately, as it stands now
      your review is lacking in some areas and cannot be accepted for
      editing at this time. It is not uncommon for new writers to need a
      bit more help before their first OR is ready for the editing
      process. At this point you have two options.
      1) Mentoring Program – This program teams new reviewers with
      experienced veterans to help get them through their first review(s).
      If you'd like more assistance or guidance with the process you can
      request a mentor by sending an email to the mentor coordinator, Jenn
      K, at mentor (at) backpackgeartest.org - Please use MENTOR REQUEST
      in the subject line.

      2) Take a second look at our Owner Review requirements spelled out
      in the How to Become a Tester section of our webpage (link below).
      In addition to this material we suggest reading some recently
      approved owner reviews to get a feel for what the BGT standards are.

      Regardless of which option you take, you do have a good start here
      and we certainly hope you will give it another go. Our standards
      are high but that benefits us all. We look forward to seeing your
      review again in the near future.

      Edit Administration Manager
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic