75065Ray Estrella BIP

  • rayestrella1
    Jan 29, 2008
      Ray Estrella BIP

      Among all of the other things I had going, I got to go to the OR show
      one day and see a bunch of old friends in the industry (and get
      introduced to new ones, those folks move fast) and check out the latest
      in 4-season gear. I ran into our Jason B and got to meet our new tester
      Christopher (who I have known as Bootfitter for almost 5 years).

      I will get to any OR and monitor edits right away. Now I have to go see
      how much snow we got in MY mountains while I was gone. I love storms.

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic