74923Re: Edit/Approval: Owner Review: Asics Gel Cumulus running shoes - André

  • André Corterier
    Jan 7, 2008
      <rayestrella@...> wrote:

      > Hi André,
      >
      > Thanks for the review in answer of the call, nice job. Here are
      your
      > edits after which it can go here;
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/2dvlgg
      >
      > Ray
      >

      > ***My longest trail experience with these was one week spent on the
      > Rheinsteig (Rhine Trail) in Germany, during which time I walked
      > roughly 210 km (130 mi) in them, with about 8000 m (26000 ft) of
      > elevation changes.
      >
      > Comment: sweet. Let's go hiking sometime…
      <snip>

      That may be your kind of elevation change, but not your kind of
      elevation. All of it *well* below treeline. Not the kind of views you
      get in your neck of the woods. But lots of castles instead (I think I
      posted on BackpackingTalk - http://tinyurl.com/3599qf ). But I'll be
      sure to ring you up when I get to CA.

      André
      P.S.: Sorry about the slew of typos towards the end.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic