74889OOP - Kathy Waters - Jan 2 to Jan 9

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Jan 1, 2008
      Happy New Year to you all!

      I will be OOP starting late tomorrow night until late January 8. Things that might/will be affected are:

      Monitoring Edits for Coleman - Chinkapin X65 Backpack Field Reports
      Edits/Upload for Cache Lake Foods FR/LTR - which I will be posting this afternoon sometime
      Arrival notices for OR Luna Shell and/or Cloudveil Neve should they arrive
      OR Edits for Jeff Jacobs
      Mentoring for Mike Richardson & Ronnie Lewis

      While I will have internet access, I will also have my three grandchildren to babysit, so I don't anticipate any free time except time spent sleeping ;)

      Kathy