74364Edit/Approval: OR - Light My Fire Spork - Original - Mike Curry

  • rayestrella1
    Oct 4, 2007
      Hi Mike,

      Thanks for the review, and for putting up the HTML. I just have a
      couple edits then you can put it here;

      http://tinyurl.com/2z2ydt

      Ray

      ***So far this fork has only seen summer use,

      Edit: do you mean the "spork"? Or are you saying the "fork end" has
      only been used in the summer?

      ***One feature I greatly appreciate is the material used, which
      doesn't scratch my teflon-coated pots.

      EDIT: Teflon is a trademarked proper name, hence the cap

      ***THINGS I DON'T LIKE
      *Worring about accidentally stepping on it.

      EDIT: worrying
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic