74248OOP Notice - Kathy Waters - September 1 to September 4, 2007

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Aug 31 4:01 PM
      I will be OOP starting really early tomorrow morning, like 12:01am. Hubby and I are starting our 1200+ mile road trip to Colorado with a car filled to the roof with gear, clothes, household stuff and even the dog! For the next 4 months, we'll be "living" in a 32' RV on our 40 acres in Canon City. Should be quite the adventure! The inconveniences will be more than compensated by the beautiful outdoors.

      Anyway, our laptops will be unplugged at midnight, packed into the car and by 7am Saturday, we will be on our way. I might have access on the way, but will definitely be back on line by Tuesday morning.

      Happy Labor Day to my fellow USA hikers and good weekend to the rest of the world!

      Kathy Waters

      Things affected:

      Edits for the TCK Slog Socks will be done on time if everyone gets them in by the 4th when due.
      Mentor for Ronnie Jo Lewis - she is recuperating from surgery so will not need anything for right now.
      Waiting for arrival of Cache Lake Foods, Fox River Organic Socks, Patagonia boots and Spiro Bites (all scheduled to be delivered to CO)
      Applied for Mountainsmith Day Pack, waiting for selections.