73790Questions About Gear for My Second Owner Review

  • watercamper
    Jun 29, 2007
      I'm having trouble coming up with an item for my second OR that hasn't
      been thoroughly reviewed. Or does it matter if it's been reviewed? I
      don't use a lot of gear any longer (read light weight) and the items
      that I own have been reviewed many times or are no longer
      manufactured. Give me a little advice here.

      One item that I use on every backpack trip is a home made bucket. The
      bucket is readily available in all 50 states and around the world.

      I could also review a kit tarp but I thought the idea was to keep the
      first two OR's simple.

      Any thoughts would help.

      Ken
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic