73528Re:Attn: John Addleman

  • John Addleman
    May 4, 2007
      I don't want to get into an argument when I just joined. I said I've used it to sleep in for two nights, relaxation two nights (i.e. dusk and dawn hanging around) and on some nature walk-style day hikes. I know that's not 5 nights in the field so I'll delete it. I apologize, I should have read the rules more closely.