73340RE: [BackpackGearTest] Re: EDIT: OR - GSI Outdoors TEKK Lexan Cutlery Set - Eric Olsen

  • Ralph Ditton
    Apr 6 6:59 AM
      Hi Ray,

      Ummm, maybe it is. We tend to borrow (copy) a lot from the Poms so they may
      also use the same abbreviation.

      Maybe Ted might know. It is no big deal.

      Thanks for the kind words. Eric is a pleasure to mentor.

      Cheers

      Ralph

      _____

      <snip>
      > According to my wife and her cookbooks, teaspoon can be abbreviated
      as tspn
      > or tsp.

      Hi Ralph,

      Good work with Eric, he did a very good job on his review.

      The BGT Converter and my cookbooks use tsp for it, and tbsp for
      tablespoon. No n's that I find. Maybe it is a down-under thing?