73338RE: [BackpackGearTest] EDIT: OR - GSI Outdoors TEKK Lexan Cutlery Set - Eric Olsen

  • Ralph Ditton
    Apr 5, 2007
      Hello Ray,

      I helped Eric with some of this report as I am his mentor.

      According to my wife and her cookbooks, teaspoon can be abbreviated as tspn
      or tsp. Most of the cookbooks here add the p.

      Out of interest our tablespoon (tbpn) equals 20 ml whereas the American tbpn
      equals 15 ml. The tspn in both countries equals 5 ml.

      Either is acceptable.

      Cheers

      Ralph

      _____