73331EDIT: OR - GSI Outdoors TEKK Lexan Cutlery Set - Eric Olsen

  • rayestrella1
    Apr 5, 2007
      Hello Eric,

      This is a nice job on your third review. Thanks for putting the HTML
      up at the same time. I will work from it; your initial edits will
      follow. They will take the following format;

      EDIT: must be changed

      Once you make the changes you can repost and put a new one in the
      test folder.

      Ray

      ***Listed Weight: .7 oz (20 g)

      EDIT: when using fractional number we are asked to put a 0 before the
      decimal point. So this should be "0.7" oz, same thing with all
      instances please.

      ***The spoon holds 1.25 tspn. (6 ml).

      EDIT: the abbreviation for teaspoon is "tsp" and no period after it

      ***GSI Outdoors makes a variety of deferent polycarbonate utensils

      EDIT: different

      ***This set was harder to find to get the manufacturers
      specifications than some of the other sets but I expect the others
      will be very similar if not better from subsequent improvements.

      EDIT: this is speculation and projection, unless you buy them and
      know it to be the case this should be left out

      ***some wind was encountered but had no effect on the function of the
      utensils, and they are not too light as to be blow away in normal
      wind.

      EDIT: some wind was encountered but had no effect on the function of
      the utensils "as" they are not "so" light as to be "blown" away in
      normal wind.

      ***The knife has been used for the typical uses that a utensil knife
      is used for.

      Edit: that is a lot of "use"s, you may want to say the
      typical "things that a knife"…

      ***The spoon is big enough for food with some consistancy to them

      EDIT: consistency, and I think you mean "with thicker consistency" as
      even soup has consistency. (Less than stew but more than water…)

      ***The fork is used mainly for more elaborate breakfast than my norm
      (eggs, sausage, pancakes) and for dinners.

      EDIT: "breakfasts", and you may want to put the (eggs, sausage,
      pancakes) after "breakfasts" as the way it is now it says that they
      are your norm.

      ***Super light - Under an ounce is hard to beat

      EDIT: metric conversion needed
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic