      From: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jmoffi_ca
      Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 9:48 AM
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Attn Ray - Re: EDIT: Owner Review MSR Sweetwater
      Water Filter - Josh Moffi

      Hi Ray

      Do I get all the 'intresting' problems? To complicate matters the filter is
      procuded under TWO makes and models, the MSR version and the original
      Cascade Designs version. I have seen the original packaging coming up more
      and more. The Cascade Designs label is back on the original style of
      packaging. I have searched and searched, I can not find any website which
      has information on the Cascade Designs version, not even the Cascade Designs
      homepage, it just gives a link to MSR. I was under the understanding that
      Cascade Designs had gone bankrupt and been taken over by MSR. Yet from the
      look of the webpages they may have rearranged the company structure so that
      MSR is a sub-sompany of Cascade Designs.

      The URL for Cascade Designs is: http://www.cascadedesigns.com/ Incase you
      want to have a look.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic