72441ATTN: Jon Crowe - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Dec 9, 2006
      Hi Jon,

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Leki Maliku Ultralite
      Trekking Poles owner review by Ray on Nov 22. Please refer to message
      number 72275 at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit List Administration Manager

      WIN up to $10,000 in cash or prizes � enter the Microsoft Office Live
      Sweepstakes http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0050001581mrt/direct/01/