72349Re: Lost Pictures in Petzl Tattikka upload OR by Lawrence Dalrymple

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Nov 30, 2006
      Hi Lawrence,

      I have looked over the HTML for your OR. There is no code for the
      images, which is ample explanation why they don't appear!

      I'd strongly suggest that you look at

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=RR&page=1

      This is our new BGT Report Writer software. This should enable you to
      prepare HTML without difficulties (including images). In addition, it
      includes hints on OR construction.

      For now I suggest that you let the existing OR stand. Once you have
      had a chance to look over the software, you may consider uploading a
      version with images. However, you should first upload this to the test
      folder and alert Ray, so that he may re-approve upload.

      I feel a better way to proceed would be to apply yourself to your
      second OR, using the software, incorporating what you have learned
      from Ray's editing of your first. I recommend choosing a relatively
      uncomplicated item, a piece of clothing for example.

      Best,

      Ted

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Lawrence A. Dalrymple"
      <canoe21@...> wrote:

      > Hi Ray
      > I hate to trouble you again but when I uploaded OR report I also
      > uploaded 3 pictures, I looked at my report and I think it looks good
      > but no pictures, could I have sent them to large to use, please let me
      > know if I can correct this.
      > Once again I want to thank you for all your help an being so
      > patient with me.
      > Thanks again
      > Lawrence Dalrymple [canoe21]

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic