71996Approved: OR - Backcountry Access Tour Shovel System - Richard Lyon

  • pamwyant
    Nov 2, 2006
      Richard,

      Your Owner Review on the Backcountry Access Tour System is approved to
      upload here:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Snow%20Gear/Axes%20and%
      20Shovels/Backcountry%20Access%20Tour%20Shovel%20System/

      Since this is for Brownie Points, I think you may want to upload now.
      If you decide to link to the Mountain Monkey OR later, you can request
      a moderator delete the old report when you are ready to upload the new
      one.

      Thank you for another great review.

      Pam Wyant

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "richardglyon" <rlyon@...>
      wrote:

      > Pam, As requested I've made the edits, substituted a better photo,
      and
      > reposted my OR in the OR/Tests folder. I don't think I'm going to
      > have time to get the necessary photos for my Mountain Monkey OR (to
      > which I plan a link from the BCA OR) this weekend - should I wait to
      > post the BCA OR until I do, or can I add the link later? Regards,
      > Richard Lyon

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic