71166OOP - August 4-18 - Gail S.

  • woodswoman
    Aug 3, 2006
      I will be OOP starting Friday August 4 through aprox.
      Friday August 18 (2 weeks). I may be back early if
      everything goes well. I will be wilderness canoeing in
      Canada on a remote river which dumps into Lake
      Superior. The last few days may be held up due to the
      condition of the lake...it is often "extremely wild".

      Things affected: I submitted an OR on July 31 (PIC
      Coils). I will attend to edits when I get back unless
      it is edited before I leave in the morning.

      Do You Yahoo!?