708Entry level backpack

  • KeithHooks@kilgore.net
    Feb 1, 2001
      This pack would be most appropriate for one of our younger/smaller
      scouts, aged 11 to 14, carrying 25 to 40 pounds. We will be
      backpacking locally approximately 4-6 miles per day on the third or
      fourth weekend of each month. These hikes will be on rolling hills
      in eastern Texas. Our troop has an active backpacking program, with
      major trips planned each spring break and summer. Our leaders
      consider themselves proficient at teaching backpacking skills, with
      experience in the Tetons, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, New Mexico, and
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic