70693Re: Owner Review Dual Core pad - Ray Estrella

  • pamwyant
    Jul 1, 2006
      <rayestrella@...> wrote:

      > OK guys, my last OR of the month and maybe the summer. I think
      that
      > I can give presentations on writing ORs now. (Notice I did not say
      > how to properly write a good OR.) And they are getting more fun to
      > write. MealGear was my funnest. (Is that a word? I don't think so.
      > Pam or Roger will tell me.)

      Well, I can't disappoint you. Nope, funnest isn't a word. :0)

      Subject: Re: Owner Review Dual Core pad

      > Natural High Foods
      >
      > Owner Review
      > June 30, 2006

      <snip>

      > The Product
      >
      > Manufacturer: Richmoor Corporation
      > Web site: www.richmoor.com
      > Product: Natural High Gourmet Camping Foods (Entrees)

      Ray, are these meals considered "Dual Core pads" because they both
      pad sharp objects on the interior of your pack and pad your belly
      when you eat them, or what?

      <grin>

      You might want to revise the title of your post.

      <bigger grin>

      It might just be that you've done one review too many this month!

      <very big grin>

      Pam
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic