70439Re: [BackpackGearTest] Digest Number 3888

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Jun 6, 2006
      YES... I meant to leave the subject line as it is! I don't know who all
      is in digest mode (I use it on one address for archiving), but I just
      became aware of the new formatting for the table of contents. Could Yahoo
      have done something right? It is pretty cool to have the messages grouped
      together by subject.

      Jet