69871Re: APPROVAL: OWNER REVIEW - Platypus Shutoff Valve

  • Steve
    Apr 1, 2006
      Ted,

      I uploaded the review to the folder on the site. I will keep on
      submitting owner reviews as there are a few more items I have that I
      want to do reviews of. Thanks again for all your help.

      Steve

      <erd@...> wrote:

      > Hi Steve,
      >
      > One tiny correction and you are ready to upload.
      >
      > EDIT: Under "Product description" you have at one point "Platypus
      > shutoff valve." As you have "Platypus Shutoff Valve" consistently
      > elsewhere, the capitalization should match (it's in effect a
      > three-word proper noun, so you are correct to capitalize).
      >
      > Please upload to
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/mvmpg
      >
      > otherwise known as
      >
      > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Hydration%
      20Systems/Bladders/Platypus%20Shutoff%20Valve/

      > When uploading your Owner Review, please ensure you select the
      button
      > marked Owner Review.
      >
      > If you require assistance with your upload, please ask in our
      Yahoo!
      > support group,
      >
      > BGTFileUploadHelp @
      >
      > As this is your second approved review, if you have submitted a
      Tester
      > Agreement, for which see:

      Tester%20Agreement%20Docs/

      > that has been acknowledged, you are now eligible to participate in
      > the testing process by applying for tests. If you have not sent
      your
      > paperwork in, please do so at your earliest opportunity.
      >
      > For further details see
      >
      > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?
      lesson=BecomeTester&page=9

      > You will also need to join:

      > This is where everything related to Tests and Testing takes place.
      >
      > However, please don't stop writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner
      > Reviews you write, the better you will get at report writing
      > and this won't go unnoticed when Test Moderators are choosing
      testers.

      > Congratulations!
      >
      > Ted
      >
      > BGT OR EDITOR