69842Re: EDIT: Vapor Trail pack - Ray Estrella

  • rayestrella1
    Mar 29, 2006
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Graham Blamey" <gg@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Caffin" <r.caffin@>
      > wrote:
      > > Apropos of which, the last pic in the OR. It looks as though it is
      > covered in spider webs?

      > ### Looks like out-of-focus dead vegetation to me, Ray?
      > (I was wondering whether the warning sign said 'Do not lean against
      > this pipe' :) (I once walked across a field to read a small sign
      that
      > said 'Danger do not walk on this field')

      Ah, yes. It is dried out brush between us and the camera. The sign
      said "Do not drink". There are these water tanks every so often for
      over-heated vehicles. When I pre-scouted the hike I took notice of
      them, and brought a filter in case we had to make use of them. But all
      of our water caches were safe, so no need.