69840Re: EDIT: Vapor Trail pack - Ray Estrella

  • Graham Blamey
    Mar 29, 2006
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Caffin" <r.caffin@...>
      wrote:
      > Apropos of which, the last pic in the OR. It looks as though it is
      covered in spider webs? I take it you scanned a
      > print, and the print was damaged slightly? Not to worry - it just
      caught my eye. No action needed. Just curious.

      ### Looks like out-of-focus dead vegetation to me, Ray?
      (I was wondering whether the warning sign said 'Do not lean against
      this pipe' :) (I once walked across a field to read a small sign that
      said 'Danger do not walk on this field')