69524Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Is there a way to check status?

  • hiking@westernpa.us
    Feb 28, 2006
      > Ted,
      > I asked because I figured I missed a message... Thanks for the info...
      > Dave Hostetler.
      > (Now onto my OR of my Coleman Exponent F1 Lite, and my spare stove, a
      > Coleman Peak 1 Micro)...

      Hang in there until you get your first two accepted before shooting off a
      volley of OR's. The first two will give you an idea of the style BGT is
      looking for, along with general experience.

      Also not nice to flood the queue, other newbies like the opportunity to
      get their first two through in a timely manner, as you have.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic