69521Re: Is there a way to check status?

  • pamwyant
    Feb 28 8:48 AM
      Status can be checked in the Owner Review Queue, which is normally
      posted on Fridays, but was delayed this week due to Jamie (who handles
      the immense job of overseeing the list) having to deal with life
      issues.

      I checked and it looks like the reason the edit of your Solomon shoes
      is taking this long is because you posted two owner reviews to begin
      with, which results in the first being edited and the second being
      placed on hold until the first has been finalized and uploaded. If
      you didn't catch the notice, you can find it in message 69268.

      After your first was finalized, your second was taken off hold and
      placed at the end of the queue at that time. It looks like your
      review is moving toward the top now and shouldn't be much longer until
      it is taken by an editor.

      Pam Wyant
      Owner Review Editor

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "David H" <dbhost3006@...>
      wrote:

      > Is there a way to check the status of a submitted Owner Review? I
      know
      > everyone is busy, but I would think the processing wouldn't take this
      > long...

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic