68810Re: ATTN: John Aldridge - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • jca329
    Jan 4, 2006
      Hi Jamie - thanks for the message. I lost track of what happened to my
      owner review last year; I had submitted it a few times post-revision,
      and for some reason the edits I had included kept getting dropped upon
      submission - I suspect a problem with the HTML conversion tools I was
      using. Now that I'm out of school, I'm interested in starting it up
      again and finishing the review - so any input or help would be
      appreciated.

      thx!

      John A.

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie D" <jdeben@h...> wrote:

      > Hi John
      >
      > Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      > noticed you have not responded to the edit of your GE Steelbeam 4D
      > Fluorescent Lantern owner review by Roger on Sept. 28th. Please
      refer to
      > message number 67789 at
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.
      >
      > Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your
      Owner
      > Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.
      >
      > Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.
      >
      > Regards
      > Jamie DeBenedetto
      > Edit Administration Officer

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic