      Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2001 7:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [BackpackGearTest] Digest Number 94

      In a message dated 1/15/01 10:05:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      orangebug74@... writes:

      I like the idea of third party testing of backpacking filters (and chemical
      treatments) for effectiveness.  Does any organization do that sort of testing
      or are we left relying of the integrity of the manufacturers ?

      Bill Murdoch

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic