66483Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Snowgum Storm Shelter 2 Tent - Edward Ripley-Duggan

  • Marie-Noëlle Augendre
    May 1, 2005
      Hi Ted,
      I was aware of that, but didn't find the correct expression on the
      spur of the moment. Just wanted to tell him he didn't have to take
      more pictures, just play a bit with those he already got.
      Anyway, thanks for the precision; my english needs polishing, and I'm
      getting plenty of that via BGT, thanks to you and the other members.

      Marie-Noelle

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic