66342ATTN: Richard Christiana - Owner Review: Black Diamond Polar Star headlamp

  • chcoa
    Apr 19, 2005

      Review Queue and will be picked up by an Edit Moderator soon. Do not
      worry if nothing happens with it for several days. All our Editors
      are volunteers and your report will be subject to an official edit
      within fourteen days. If you have not had a response from an Edit
      Moderator via the Yahoo Groups list within this timeframe, please let
      me know directly at jdeben@....

      yourself, if you post your first review, have it edited, approved and
      uploaded before you post your second and subsequent reviews. This
      way we can work with you on addressing any standard BGT policy edits
      which you can incorporate into your second and subsequent reviews
      before submission.

      The Editors will work with you, within their own time constraints, to
      start applying for Tests.

      review. Incorporating member edits and re-submitting to the list will
      usually result in a better review, as well as making things easier
      for the official Editor. Please put REVISED in the subject line of
      your re-submitted review, if you take this route or make any changes
      to your review BEFORE the review has been taken by an Edit Moderator.

      will use APPROVED in the subject line.

      Owner Review Queue is posted to the list on Fridays.

      the list or contact me directly.

      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Edit Administration Officer
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic