6191Re: Re: Green Pepper polar pants pattern review

  • Elizabeth A. Foshion
    Dec 4, 2001
      The fit is more like sweatpants - snug in the thighs and butt and a little looser in the calf. My results are comparable to anything I could have bought, since I'm using the same materials sports wear manufacterers use. With the advantage that I fitted the pants to my exact measurements and left out details that I
      didn't want (pockets).

      These are the fabric links I use most often.

      chris@... wrote:

      > Great review.
      > I assume from the description on the web site that these are intended
      > as all around fleece pants, not as tights? How do you feel they
      > turned out vs. store bought? I am mainly thinking in terms of the
      > fit and feel as opposed to something you may have tried on in a store
      > that you thought was similar.
      > Also, do you have more links to patterns, fabrics, and such that you
      > found as you were gathering information for this project? I think
      > there are more than a few people on the list that are interested.
      > Thanks.
      > Chris
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic