      From:
      Chris Tirpak [mailto:chris@...]
      Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 3:05 PM
      To:
      BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Green Pepper polar pants pattern review

      Great review.

      I assume from the description on the web site that these are intended
      as all around fleece pants, not as tights?  How do you feel they
      turned out vs. store bought?  I am mainly thinking in terms of the
      fit and feel as opposed to something you may have tried on in a store
      that you thought was similar.

      Also, do you have more links to patterns, fabrics, and such that you
      found as you were gathering information for this project?  I think
      there are more than a few people on the list that are interested.

      Thanks.
      Chris

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic