58265Re: [BackpackGearTest] Varga Stove MIA - Jim S.

  • JimSabis@aol.com
    Sep 16, 2004
      In a message dated 9/16/2004 10:24:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      apriest@... writes:

      > At 09:26 PM 14/09/2004, you wrote:
      > >Still no sign of the stove in my mailbox. Time for an inquiry?
      >
      > Maybe you need a new address or having you been mean and nasty to the
      > delivery boys and girls? :-)
      >
      > Andrew

      #####

      Nope, not as far as I know, anyway. They are pretty used to delivering here!
      ; )

      But I haven't received it and do not have the tracking info to find it. I
      posted so my monitor or moderator could give 'em a poke. It's about two weeks
      overdue.

      Jim S.