55913Re: Owner Review- Gerber LST Fine Edge lock-back knife

  • Graham Blamey
    Aug 1, 2004
      Hi David,
      Thanks for your Owner Review. Do not worry if nothing happens with it
      for a few days. All our Editors are volunteers and your review will
      be subject to an official edit within fourteen days. If you have not
      had a response from an Edit Moderator via the list within this
      timeframe, please let us know directly at apriest@...

      review. Incorporating member edits and re-posting to the list will
      usually result in a better review, as well as making things easier
      for the official editor. Please put REVISED at the start of your re-
      post, if you take this route.

      If you are new to the BackpackGearTest.org, welcome to the community!
      The Editors will work with you, within their own time constraints, to
      get your first two Owner Reviews approved and uploaded in a timely
      manner. Once these first two Owner Reviews have been approved and you
      have submitted your Tester Agreement you will be eligible to start
      applying for Tests.

      To assist in this process, we ask that you only post one Owner Review
      for edit at a time. Our experience is that it is more efficient for
      both our Editors and yourself, if you post your first review, have it
      edited, approved and uploaded before you post your second and
      subsequent reviews. This way we can work with you on addressing any
      standard BGT policy edits which you can incorporate into your second
      and subsequent reviews before submission.

      the list or contact me directly.
      Regards,
      Graham Blamey,
      BGT Edit Moderator