5578Re: Vender URL

  • gordon-price@home.com
    Nov 3, 2001
      --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., "GearTester" <geartester@e...> wrote:
      > We only have 2000 characters for the description. I've rewritten it
      > include the Bookmarks section.

      Jerry, take a look at what I did with the Impact test. I actually
      stole Bill Jeffrey's idea (thanks Bill). I then added a link to the
      product, as well as links to the tester folders. If we want, I can
      strip all the test specific stuff out of the file, and post it to
      files as a monitor report template. Than anyone who wants to work
      with the HTML could use it, without needing to remove stuff first.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic