54384RIck's Deuter Pack WAS:> Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Edit: Initial Report: Deuter ACT Lite 50+10 backpack (Rick D)

  • Rick D.
    Jul 1, 2004
      Hi Andrew,

      You've got it. There's an unfortunate convergence of the two pack's
      names under Deuter's rather complex nomenclature (in which all ten
      models are listed as "Aircontact" packs but the Lites are shortened
      to ACT). It took me a while to sort is all out using what's available
      on the two Deuter websites (main and USA) and of course it didn't
      help that I downsized from the 65+10.

      Whew.

      Hopefully there's not a lot of extra editing work as the result of
      the confusion.

      --Rick

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest <apriest@b...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Rick
      >
      > Okay, you see I was confused by the way you are listed in the
      database and
      > your reference in text to the "The test subject­the Aircontact (ACT)
      Lite
      > 50+10" which fitted in with what I new at the time.
      >
      > So to confirm, you are testing the ACT Lite 50+10 not a Aircontact
      50 +
      > 10SL. This means you really belong in the ACT Lite series test,
      which is
      > Jason's baby as Test Monitor rather than Coy's. I am sure that
      Jason will
      > appreciate the work that Coy has done for him :-).
      >
      > Hopefully that clears things up.
      >
      > Regards
      > Andrew
      > cc Coy Boy and Jason and Moderator's List
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic