52718re: EDIT: Initial Report - Keen Newport H2 Sandals - Colleen

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Jun 1, 2004
      Colleen - in looking at your report at the following location:

      it appears that your personal biographical information is missing.

      Sorry to be late in mentioning this, and I apologize if it has already
      been brought up (which is why I looked at the current up-loaded version to
      make sure of the status). I just got back from OOP and this caught my

      Thanks for looking into this.

      James T.
      BGT Edit Moderator

      The survival guide states the following:

      The following is a starting point for required information:

      Name of item being tested prominently at the top of the page.

      Personal biographical information

      Email address (need not be clickable)
      City (or region), state, and country (if outside the US) where
      you live
      Backpacking background
      Short, comprehensive description of your backpacking
      experience (how long, where, etc.)
      Style (lightweight, tent vs. tarp)