52718re: EDIT: Initial Report - Keen Newport H2 Sandals - Colleen

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Jun 1, 2004
      Colleen - in looking at your report at the following location:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Footwear/Sandals/Keen%20Newport%20H2/Colleen%20Porter/Initial%20Report/

      it appears that your personal biographical information is missing.

      Sorry to be late in mentioning this, and I apologize if it has already
      been brought up (which is why I looked at the current up-loaded version to
      make sure of the status). I just got back from OOP and this caught my
      eye.

      Thanks for looking into this.

      James T.
      BGT Edit Moderator
      ++++++++++++++++

      The survival guide states the following:

      The following is a starting point for required information:

      Name of item being tested prominently at the top of the page.

      Personal biographical information

      Name
      Age
      Gender
      Height
      Weight
      Email address (need not be clickable)
      City (or region), state, and country (if outside the US) where
      you live
      Date
      Backpacking background
      Short, comprehensive description of your backpacking
      experience (how long, where, etc.)
      Style (lightweight, tent vs. tarp)