52712Re: [BackpackGearTest] Attn Tom Peltier - Finbar Fire Grate IR needed

  • Thomas Peltier@Goldenautomotive.com
    Jun 1, 2004
      Hi Rick,

      I could have sworn I Uploaded that right on the heals of Shane deleting it. My brain is mush, very sorry about that delay. The report is uploaded.

      Hi Tom,

      Your revised initial report on the Finbar Folding Fire Grate is still
      not uploaded. You asked for the previous version to be deleted on 11
      May. Shane deleted same and posted to the list this was done on 12 May.

      Please get the revised IR on the site soonest.

      Rick Allnutt
      Finbar Fire Grate Monitor
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic