      Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2000 3:15 PM
      Subject: Re: [BackpackGearTest] Time and Tide

      >Let's get the Hennessy tests and reports finished and uploaded by the week end of the 9th and 10th of December.
      Will do Boss.
      Ive been having a hard time getting the temp to drop below 20 F here in NJ, but I think Ive solved that, I'll be heading up to the Pocono's next week-end, so I'll be able to try out my last few ideas and turn in the report by the 10th I hope. Pictures will be about a week behind that, as I just have them put on CD when I get the film developed.
      I'm glad Tom is happy with the testing, I know I've learned alot from all the tester and the exchange of ideas here on BackPackGearTest.
      Rob Stanley