49279Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: ATTN:>Andrew Re: Dan Reed - Magellan Meridian GPS

  • Andrew Priest
    Apr 1, 2004
      At 01:18 AM 02/04/2004, you wrote:
      >Hi Andrew, the end of that link is the English language version,
      >rather than the french. I'd be happy to change it if you wish, but I
      >wasn't sure if you knew what it was for. Please let me know if you
      >still wish me to change it.

      Hi Dan

      Yep, know what it is for, but would still prefer you pointed to the top
      URL. Folks can then choose the language version they want. Also less chance
      of the link going dead if they change the website structure.

      reviews and tests on the planet