49248ATTN:> Dan Reed - Magellan Meridian GPS

  • Andrew Priest
    Apr 1, 2004
      Hi Dan

      Thanks for getting your Magellan Meridian GPS Owner Review upload.
      Reviewing your review, I picked up on one thing that requires your
      attention. Our policy here at BGT is to only use the top level
      manufacturer URL. Thus hopefully avoiding broken links when underlying
      pages etc are changed. Therefore can you please change your manufacturer's
      link to point to http://www.magellangps.com and let Magellan around the
      redirection.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest