49226Re: [BackpackGearTest] MONITOR REPORT: SealSkinz ChillBlocker Gloves and Socks (Steve)

  • Rick
    Apr 1, 2004
      Shane Steinkamp wrote:

      >>Here's my combined weekly report for the SealSkinz ChillBlocker
      >>Gloves and Socks Tests.
      >>

      >Meant to check... Is everybody happy? The SealSkinz testers, I mean.
      >
      >Shane

      Great service from the company! I have only worn the new socks for a
      few evenings. I checked them last night. There are two inch square
      areas that have delaminated on the sole of each new sock. One foot it
      is in the heel area, the other it is under the ball of the foot.

      But that does not keep me from being happy.

      Rick