47041Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Floodagtes...

  • David Anderson
    Mar 1, 2004
      Andy Mytys wrote:

      > Is that 39 tests, or 6-10 tests with 3-5 items each?
      >
      > 39 tests would have me building an ark :)

      Get out your hammer!

      That is 39 test series . . . . that Shane knows about.

      I have about 10 e-mails out, and I still have a stack of cards to go
      through.

      With this sort of gear traffic coming through, a lot more of the tests
      are going to be three items from here on out unless they are "really cool".

      It is also REALLY important that everyone answer Stephanie's survey (I
      still have to do that myself). We need to know how much gear we can test
      at a time. We are getting to the point where we are going to have to
      start telling manufacturers that "no we can't test your entire product
      line" because we are getting that sort of offer. We need to be able to
      spread the wealth among them, and we need to know how many packs we can
      handle, and which models to choose.

      The same goes for shelters, footwear, socks, underwear, sharps, brights,
      etc.

      --
      David Anderson
      Senior Review Coordinator/Webmaster