      From: Jason Rumohr [mailto:jrumohr@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 1:02 AM
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] brief multiple gear reviews

      I just got back from a 7 day canoe/kayak trip in the Lake Bowron Provincal Park in British Columbia. I tried some new pieces of gear out and here are my quick and dirties...fuller user reviews to come in the future:

      Items reviewed: golight gust pack, golight dome, swa inline filter, frogg toggs suit, plastic tarp setup

      Jason Rumohr
      28, 5'10", 145 lbs.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic